West Haven Foot & Ankle’s Neuropathy Pain Management Program
ALL INSURANCES ACCEPTED FOR TREATMENT OF NEUROPATHY PAIN IN THE FOOT & ANKLES
WE CAN HELP YOU WITH TREATING THE SYMPTOMS OF NEUROPATHY
SUFFER FROM NEUROPATHY?
Peripheral Neuropathy is a result of damage to your peripheral nerves. It often causes weakness, numbness, and pain in your hands and feet. It can also affect other areas of your body. Peripheral neuropathy can result from:
- Traumatic injuries
- Metabolic problems
- Vitamin deficiencies
- Foot deformities (Charcot Foot)
SYMPTOMS OF NEUROPATHY & NEUROPATHY PAIN CAN INCLUDE:
- Numbness or reduced ability to feel pain or temperature changes
- A tingling or burning sensation
- Sharp pains or cramps
- Increased sensitivity to touch – for some people, even the weight of a bed sheet can be agonizing
- Muscle weakness
- Loss of reflexes, especially in the ankle
- Loss of balance and coordination
- Serious foot problems, such as ulcers, infections, deformities, and bone and joint pain
If you suffer from the neuropathy symptoms listed above then you need a doctor who can help you manage neuropathy pain with a customized treatment program for you!
“My patients that are suffering from Neuropathy, stop doing the things they love. I’m dedicated to getting them back to doing those things again.”
- Dr. Lazarus’ neuropathy pain management treatments are drug-free, non-addictive, and very beneficial to those who qualify for this program.
- Dr. Sean Lazarus DPM fully understands and knows what Neuropathy can do to your Body, Mind and Spirit.
- Dr. Lazarus’ focus on non-invasive ways of treating pain, led him to the discovery of “Neuropathy Pain Management”, A Program of West Haven Foot and Ankle Center.
- The Neuropathy Pain Management Program helps manage foot and ankle pain with advanced technology.
- It requires no medication & no surgery. There are no side effects.
WHAT IS THE NEUROPATHY PAIN MANAGEMENT PROGRAM OF WEST HAVEN FOOT AND ANKLE CENTER?
- The Neuropathy Pain Management Program of West Haven Foot and Ankle Center will help manage pain from nerve deterioration.
- Known as Combination Electoranalgesia Therapy (CET), The Neuropathy Pain Management Program utilizes electronic signals to reduce pain and swelling.